Month of Bumps (33-36 weeks)

We are cruising right along, baby boy!

Lately I've been going to store where little boy outfits catch my eye and fill my heart.  I can't wait to hold you in my arms and cuddle you.  You already strike me as the cuddling, loving type- I hope I'm right  :)

This month is a BUSY one with the August Birthdays (Abigail, mine, and Dad's), but next month will be all about you and George!  We've had such a hot summer, so I'm really looking forward to some Fall weather; a time of snuggling up and getting to know you.

While you were in a transverse position last month, you are head down now, so that's one less thing to worry about.  There was however a little glitch in your heart rate at your last appointment, so I was hooked up for a NST to make sure everything was fine.  

Usually I have a small cup of coffee in the morning with breakfast, but on the morning of your appointment I had slept in, eaten a quick breakfast with my coffee before leaving, then immediately had the doppler scan.  My OB (who I just love, by the way!) knew almost immediately that caffeine had caused it, but just to be safe, we did a non stress test, and everything went back to normal within a few minutes, as she predicted it would.

Phew!

But it did scare me enough to cut down to half-calf for my morning cup.  And as luck would have it, the acidity in coffee has been unappealing these past few days, so I've started avoiding coffee naturally.  

Funny how that works!

I do however love an iced tea with lemon for lunch (which is exactly what I'm sipping on as I type!)

In other news, George and I picked up your car seat last week, and both Grandma and Mamie have offered to help watch your brother and sister over the next couple of weeks, so I'm starting to feel that while I don't have anything organized YET, I am getting there.

I've been feeling lots of pressure and what seems to be progress these past few days, and if I had to wager a bet, I'd say you'll be early or right on time.  We'll see!

One more month (or less) (or more!), little man  :)

Here are your pics:

33 weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks

***


33-36 weeks pregnant with Abigail

33-36 weeks pregnant with George


Comments

Popular Posts