20 week ultrasound

Yesterday Kevin and I went to our 20 week ultrasound.  Everything looked great and the two questions still lingering in my mind were confirmed.

1) Yes, it's a boy!

2) Nope, I'm not having twins  :)

I've heard it a million times: with each pregnancy you pop a little sooner, but when I was in maternity pants at 12 weeks, I thought surely there must be two in there...

Here are some pictures, if you'd like to see.






During George's 20 week ultrasound Kevin admitted he'd almost fallen asleep, so I will admit: I had a hard time staying awake this time  :)

But we did get to see him in 4D ultrasound which we've never done before, so that was really cool.


So fun!

After our appointment we went to breakfast at Salish Lodge and took my first Month of Bumps picture.

(cue shrills of excitement from everyone eager to see belly pics for the next 4 months!)

Before taking the picture I (lovingly) assured Kevin that yes, we would be taking bump pictures this time around.  Yes, I would also be taking weekly Watch Me Grow pictures (that he just loves editing).  And that yes, I would prove to be just as picky about the angle of my weekly bump pictures this time around as I was both times before.

I bet he thanks his lucky stars for me EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.


Eating Eggs Benny to celebrate Benny  :)







Comments

Popular Posts