20 Week Ultrasound

Here are some adorable pictures from Baby's 20 week ultrasound!





They (I use the term "they" instead of "it"... not to be confused with the twin "they"!) were moving around so much that the appointment took 20 minutes longer than usual.  But we really enjoyed getting so much face time with Baby.

Well, I did anyway.  Kevin told me afterward that he was fighting to stay awake after 15 minutes.  Such a guy!

Everything checked out great, and we stuck to our guns to wait and find out the gender, so it looks like your due date will be the next time we see you, Baby! (18 weeks and counting..!)

Since my parents watched Abigail during our appointment, we went downtown for dinner at Local 360.

The food was good, but I give it a rating of "meh".  We were thinking more farm-to-table-fresh, but it was a heavier style comfort food.  Still good!  Just not what we were expecting.

Post ultrasound Happy Hour at Hard Rock
Dinner with my love

It was a great evening to be out celebrating the sunshine and our new little one.

A perfect little date night!


Comments

Popular Posts