seven months




Just look at you!  You're so big!

I took this picture yesterday, and only after looking back on it did I realize how grown up you look.  I can't believe my baby is closer to a one year old than a newborn (Aaaahhhhh)

We've had a great month!

Solids are going really well and you love most anything we feed you (although you always wig out over cold applesauce) You love avocado, rice, and your Mum Mums (I swear I find half soggy Mums attached to your highchair, clothes, and on the floor constantly!)

Sleep has been good; 6:30/7pm bedtime, waking once a night to nurse, then asleep until 6-7am.  It isn't amazing, but it ain't too shabby, either!

You are so alert, observant, and oh-so social.  Just this morning I was drinking coffee from a mug with Dad and my picture on it.  You were staring at the picture of me, so I pointed to it, said "that's me! Mama" then held it to my face.  You quickly looked from the picture to me, then broke out with a huge smile and laughed.  The cutest!

Here's what's new this month:

  • 3 naps a day are still going strong.  
  • You enjoy water from sippy cups, but constantly hit yourself in the head with them  :)
  • You scoot around everywhere and love moving in circles on the floor
  • You're wearing 6-9 month clothing
  • George has finally decided to be your friend, and I'm pretty sure this has made you the happiest baby ever.
  • But Abigail can still make you smile and giggle more than anyone!
  • You love to be tickled and laugh with delight.
  • The little piano has become a new favorite toy
  • I'm still swaddling you and although you roll everywhere when you're awake, amazingly, you stay on your back while sleeping (I am, however, trying to transition you)
  • Pacis at bedtime are still a requirement as well.  You only like the Dr. Brown's, MUM, or Playtex ones
  • Baths scare you, so they are a bit more spars than usual :)
  • You've grown the most adorably impressive peach fuzz.  It sticks straight up!

This coming month is a big one.  Your baptism is in a few weeks and I can't wait.  Godmother Susie and Godfather Pete (her Dad, my Godfather) are flying in for the big day; I'm so excited!  Godfather Victor (I never thought I'd put those two words together!) is excited, too.  ha!

I love you to pieces, baby boy XX








7 month old George 


Comments

Popular Posts