Month of Bumps (25-28 weeks)

Another month, and more growing bump!

Wednesday I turned 28 weeks, which puts us in the 3rd trimester and the thought of being on the home stretch has me so excited to meet you!

I have yet to go through your brother's clothes, take out any baby stuff to examine or fix, or even start shopping for the new car seat we need (the one I used with Abigail and George molded in our new shed...Grrr).  But it doesn't discount how excited I am to hold you in my arms (in what I hope will be) a mere 12 weeks!

The fatigue has not gone away, but I haven't been sleeping great (lots of achey hips at night; a lovely side effect of subsequent pregnancies) so that may be a big contributor.  I just ordered a 2" memory foam topper and I hope between that and massage therapy, I am able to get some relief.

Massage therapy...oh, the things us Moms have to endure  ;)

In pregnancy related news, I was reading the blog yesterday and realized I had posted about the end of my 2nd Trimester with George on this very day 2 years ago.

Here's the post

It's so fun that you two will have birthdays close so together (although hopefully with a few day spread..) We'll have our August birthday extravaganza, then a September burst as well.

Busy is our middle name around here!

Speaking of busy, this month's pictures got away from me, and for the first time ever, I (gasp!) skipped a weekly bump picture.  Late last week and early this week I debated cheating and taking the picture, but I figured this is all part of the story; a growing bump, busy life, and missed deadlines.

It's our season of life.

(But does drive me a little crazy)  ;)

Anyway, here they are:


25 weeks
26 weeks

28 weeks

I promise there are days I actually do my hair! But it's becoming a rarity...

Love you, Baby Boy!

XX

***


25-28 weeks pregnant with Abigail 

25-28 weeks pregnant with George



Comments

Popular Posts