Month of Bumps (25-28 weeks)

Hi Baby!

We're sailing into our third trimester and I've been feeling pretty good.

I've been seeing lots of little babies and it's making me so excited to meet you soon!

When Abigail was born, I remember thinking how sad it was that future kids wouldn't get the same one-on-one time that I had with her, and while that time is special, I think it's even more special that you will be welcomed into a pre-existing family with a big sister who I know will adore you.

You will have a companion to play with, an older sibling to look up to, and a sister who loves you unconditionally (along with your parents!) and this makes me so happy.

September will be here before I know it!

I love you, little one.

25 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

28 weeks


(25-28 weeks pregnant with Abigail)


Comments

Popular Posts