Four Years

Today marks our four year anniversary and Kevin and I are off to Leavenworth to celebrate. While nothing fancy is planned (a kid-free weekend is glamorous enough!) we are looking forward to dinner at Visconti's and lots of sleep  :)

Since we will be gone tonight, we watched our wedding video last night.  It was enchanting to watch Abigail ask Kevin to dance at each song, and wave eagerly as she saw so many familiar faces on TV.
 
It always surprises me how fun it is to watch each year. Seeing our loved ones captured in that moment still takes my breath away.
 
Moreover, it was delightful to see my niece and nephew time capsuled as little 20 month and 4 year olds, practically the same age Abigail and George are now.  It makes me appreciate both the time that has passed, and the amazing memories of them at these adorable ages.
 
These past four years have made me a Mom, alright! 
 
Looking over past anniversaries (one, two, and three) I see how each year has been chalked full of excitement, and I don't see that slowing down anytime soon.
 
 I love that about us, Kev!

 

Happy anniversary, my love! 

Just when we thought the last 3 years were busy, we picked up even more speed. Our life has been so fun and exciting and I hope it stays that way for a long, long time.

...although getting a certain 10 month old to sleep more would certainly help us better enjoy it ;)

I love the life we are creating. I look at you, Abigail, and George each day and am so thankful for this life. As we grow together on this journey I promise to continue searching for grace in hard times, and patience in the chaos.

(Lord knows we could use it!)

All my love to you on this very special day. Thank you for being the incredible husband that you are.

Here's to more beautiful chaos!

-me

 


Comments

Popular Posts