Three Years!

Three years, (almost!) two babies, and one remarkable love later, here we are celebrating our third wedding anniversary!



Happy Anniversary, Lovies.  

As I was putting Abigail to bed last night (the second attempt...) the sun was setting and it dawned on me that this time three years ago, we were spending an unforgettable evening with friends and family; watching the sun set over the Olympics, taking a moment to appreciate this special time, and soaking in all the love surrounding us.  The eve of our wedding!

Rocking Abigail to bed with those chubby baby arms wrapped tightly around me, I thanked God for the blessings in my life- especially for you and this beautiful family we are creating.

Thank you for being by my side through this ever-changing journey, loving me with all your heart each and every day, and most of all, for being the most amazing husband I could have dreamed of.

I love you more each day.

-Me




Tonight we'll celebrate with dinner at Matt's, followed by a movie at the Big Picture.

I can't wait!




Comments

Popular Posts