Happy Anniversary (two us!)




Today Kevin and I celebrate our second wedding anniversary!

Last year we headed to Alderbrook for the night, but this year (especially since it falls on a Tuesday), we're celebrating with a relaxed, low key evening: dinner at Ray's Boathouse, then back home to watch our wedding video.... all the way through...  Do you find it a little awkward watching yourself on video?  I know I do!


***

Kevin, 

Today we celebrate us!  

The last two years have been a whirlwind, to say the least!  I feel so fortunate to call you my husband, best friend, father to our children, and life partner.  Life isn't always easy (this whole "compromise" thing is interesting.. ;) but there is no one I'd rather share this journey with than you.

You make me laugh when I'm taking life too seriously, help me relax and see things more simply, and despite my shortcomings, you love me deeply and with all your heart.  

You are my rock, my shelter, and my light.

I love you.  

Happy Anniversary, my love~



Comments

Kevin said…
Awe... Thanks Love. Very touching. Look forward to celebrating tonight! Love you...
Stefanie said…
Happy Anniversary you two!!
Happy happy anniversary! Hope it was wonderful :)

Popular Posts