38 is great!

It appears I'm getting cheesier with blog titles in my old age.

Every few years my birthday falls on Schwingfest.  Since I can remember Schwingfest has always been an annual highlight for me and this year was especially great, celebrating The Tacoma Swiss Club's 90th Anniversary!




I got breakfast in bed then spent the day with a bunch of my most favorite people / family members - it was about as good as it gets!

I'm loving 38 and really looking forward to my 40s.  I've been thinking a lot lately about what kind of woman I want to be as I age - I've decided I wanted to be a cool-ass old lady with lots of experiences and wisdom.  I will clearly be working hard in the decades to come on that wisdom piece, but even now, with the kids getting older, I'm considering new life passions and new travel experiences - all things that have me so excited for the future!

Anyway, enough about me  😉

Here are some pictures, if you'd like to see:

Swiss girls

Schwingen

Cute cousins!

Abigail and Sage checking out the dairy cows.
Their Great Grandpa owned and operated the largest dairy cattle farm on the west coast from the 1950-70s
Treats to keep them behaving.  It's my birthday - I refuse to parent!

Sage and Solvay riding Silas' car at Auntie Lucy's


Until next year, Happy Birthday to me!  ☆


Comments

Popular Posts