Victor and Catherine Get Hitched!

My baby brother is married - can you believe it?!?

I suppose you should because I'm 37 and he's only 4 years younger than me, but gosh, it was so fun watching my little Vico tie the knot.

Victor and Catherine were married on September 9th in Leavenworth, and just as promised, it was a laid back affair.  My parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the house and the next day Victor and Catherine were married at Red Tail Canyon Farm (a place whose owners were good friends with my Grandpa - that sweet Leavenworth connection).

George and Abigail were both in the wedding as Flower Girl and Ring Bearer and were so excited about their roles.

Here are some pictures from the big day:

Checkin' for booze





The venue

Mamie and Ben

Striking a flower girl pose

Family picture (before too much food and drink)

Abigail's eyes. were. peeled. (Lord help us)

My kids swarmed the candy table 😜

Abigail was so in love with / shy of Catherine that day

The greatest best man speech, given by the infamous Charlton Smith


The happy bride and groom


We also celebrated cousin Silas that day - his first birthday!

My bro and my girl 💕

Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy

Bride and Groom's first dance

Watching Grandma and Uncle Victor's first dance

Mother / Son dance

Father / Daughter dance
Being a part of my brother's special day and watching him make this lifelong comitment to Catherine was a day I will never forget.

Congratulations to the newlywed - we love you both and wish you a lifetime of happiness!






Comments

Popular Posts