Abigail is a Kindergartener!

I can hardly believe it, but it's true - my baby girl is now in Kindergarten.

We are happily cruising into our second week and she comes home most every day happy and full of news (usually about after school snacks or what she did on the playground that day).

Mrs Bechtol is her teacher and Abigail adores her.  She is the epitome of a Kindergarten teacher: kind, nurturing, and thoughtful - Abigail can't seem to get enough of her!

She was excited to start the year with two of her friends from PreK (Rhys and Samantha) and had the extra bonus of sitting next to Rhys in class at the red table.

Oh, to be 6 and full of Kindie joy again!

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks:

We received a letter in the mail from Mrs Bechtol a couple days before school



Fun at the open house





Walking in with her new friend Carter who just got off the bus


Rhys and Abigail!

Giving me flashbacks of my friends and I at the same age - a uniformed girl's after school wear 💕

First day of school pizza night!

Day 2, excited for PE!



Abigail, I am so proud of the mature, thoughtful girl you are becoming.

I can't wait for the year ahead!




Comments

Popular Posts