Abigail is 6!

It seems impossible, right?  But it's true!  Our baby is now a caring, thoughtful, and kind little six year old girl.




I'll admit that four was the hardest hurdle for me to get over and since then, this year has been the easiest, but regardless it's pretty crazy watching your babies grow into little people with their own perspectives and thoughts.

Abigail, 

You are an extremely kind and wonderful little girl and it's not just me who notices this!  Teachers, camp councilors, family, and friends continuously comment on what a caring person you are and it's true; you have a heart of gold.

You love playing with Daddy when he gets home from work (he's the only adult in this house willing to play Barbies 😉) and you are so engaged with and kind to your brothers.  Your closest friends right now are Emily and Zoe (whom you've had swim lessons with this summer), your favorite color is pink, and you have LOVED going to camp this summer at the Y (you come home talking about Chewy - camp counselor - or any number of friends every day).

I am so proud of the amazing little girl you are - I'm not even sure how I've nurtured such a sweet thing - and I can't WAIT to see you bloom and grow this coming year in Kindergarten.

Here's to you and the year ahead, Bitsy Girl!

All my love, today and always.

(don't miss her six year interview below 💜)








Comments

Popular Posts