sixteen months

hey Bey!

What a busy and crazy month it's been with the holidays and all things surrounding the election.

I feel like my head has been anywhere but here - I hope I'm able to apply my energies to something tangible and constructive in the coming months, but for now here I am - your mess of a Mom 😁

You continue to explore and develop your coordination, and these past few weeks you really started engaging with the big kids  (the only not-so-awesome thing is George's "hug" - he comes up from behind, hugs around your neck, and lifts 😨)

Here's what's new this month:

  • You sing the tune to Happy Birthday (the big kids and I swear!), and "Aba-gah" is your new favorite word.  
  • You adore Barleen's fish oil and Vitamin D drops and run to the kitchen when you see them coming.
  • We are officially at one nap a day, from 12:30-2:30, and you sleep from 5:30pm-7:30am at night. 
  • You wear 18-24 month clothing and size 5 shoes (my favorite little grey and red Nikes!)
  • You can twist lids on and off, open doors and closets, and turn on the bathtub faucets
  • You've made a few attempts to walk down stairs.  (it's ended well 0% of the time 😉)  This recklessness has earned you the title of Drunk Baby!
  • You enjoy feeding us and rarely let us feed you anymore.
  • I constantly find shoes and toys on the garage step - you enjoy stuffing EVERYTHING through the cat door!
You love us each so fiercely and are such a bright light in our lives.  

We love you beyond words, Benny Boy.




Comments

Popular Posts