Six Years

Kevin and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary this past weekend.  The actual day fell on a Sunday, so we farmed the kids off to our 12 year old neighbor girl (probably not the wisest choice we've ever made.  ha!) and celebrated a day early in town - just the two of us.

Between Westward for cocktail and oysters, and Serafina for an Italian dinner al fresco, we had a great time relaxing, talking (like actual adults!), and just catching up with each other.

These past 6 years have been so much fun, full of so much exciting change and growth, but sometimes it's hard staying connected through it all.  This year has been one of those, but having the opportunity to get away for an evening, reconnect, and start focusing on the future, brought with it much needed connection and clarity.





Kevin, 

Happy six year anniversary - what an adventure it has been!  Looking back over these past 6 years; the babies, the moves, and all the fun along the way, I am so thankful for your adventurous spirit and willingness to go with the flow (even when I struggle with it, which is often)  :)  Now, with baby days behind us, I look forward to a whole new set of adventures... I know it will be great, and I thank you so much for being on this life journey with me.  As I love to say to G boy, "you're the BEST!"

I love you, LD.

me


Comments

Popular Posts