Four + Half

Our little Bitsy Girl turned four and a half earlier this month, and I thought I'd celebrate with an interview.  I'm not sure she fully understood all the questions, but it will be fun to see how these answers change and mature over time.

What is your name: Abigail

How old Are you: 4

What is your favorite thing to do: Bowling (funny factoid: you've never been bowling!)

What do you want to be when you grow up: A boy!  Or Tinkerbell!

What's your favorite food: Mac and Cheese

Who do you like to spend time with: Lucy 

What do you do really well: exercises

What makes you laugh: throwing the ball with Benny

What's the best time of day: Sunday!  No...my birthday!

What are you afraid of: A bear come over here and eat me

Who is your best friend: Logan

What do you like to do with your family: I like to play with Benny Boy

What do you love to learn about: ABC sing with me

Where do you like to go: to the castle

What is your favorite book: Pete the Cat

If you had one wish, what would it be: A treat.  Like a lollipop!

***
Abigail,

You fill our lives with such joy, humor, and kindness.  You have an incredible heart that shows in everything you do.  You love being the big sister, and your brothers idolize you; there's no doubt about it.

You're learning so much in school this year and really seem to enjoy it.  Logan is your best friend and just a couple of weeks ago, he invited you to his 5th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.  You and Dad went and Dad says you were the honorary guest. Logan was so happy to have you there, and the two of you loved running around together, sitting next to each other for food and cake; he even chose you to come into the hurricane with him to collect tickets.

It's such a joy seeing you begin to form friendships with your peers, and it's just too adorable that your first BF is a little boy.  It makes perfect sense.

You're writing your name, identifying letters and numbers, and have taken an interest in puzzles.  With just a row of help, you now do 64 piece puzzles all by yourself!  You also are a great helper and assist George in getting his shoes and coat on every day (God forbid I attempt to zip his coat!)

Have I said how proud I am to be your Mom?  It's so true.


"Abigail, I love you."

"why?"


"Cause you're my baby girl!!"


"Why do you always say that, Mommy?"


"Cause it's true."




We're half way to 5, Baby Girl.

Let's see if my heart can handle it.


XXXO







Comments

Popular Posts