Thank you for your Birthday!

Abigail has this new, adorable habit of thanking us for things she really likes:

"Thank you for buying dis chicken"

"Thank you for my dress"

and most recently, while at the Space Needle for brunch to celebrate my birthday:

"Thank you for your birthday!"

It's one of her sweetest habits to date  :)

Since my birthday fell on a Tuesday this year, and the kids and I were in Leavenworth with my parents for the week, we celebrated early as a family.  The Sunday before, we went downtown to have brunch at the Space Needle, then rode the monorail to Westlake to buy new shoes for the kids

(you know, your typical birthday wish!)



Here are some pictures from the day.







Riding on Da's head!

Unamused locals


We had never been to brunch at the Space Needle, but I was impressed!  The kids both got mac and cheese in lunch boxes they were able to take home, and Kevin and I enjoyed a fun 3 course meal with all non-alcoholic drinks included.

Something we would definitely go back for!

Tuesday morning George kicked off the day by sleeping in until 7am (thanks buddy!) and I enjoyed a pretty laid back day with the kids: riding the tractor, going on walks, breakfast at The Y Cafe, and dinner in town at Carlos 1800.

Dinner at Carlos 1800!

It was HOT

Abigail and my Dad picked these for me  :)


All in all it was a great birthday!

It wasn't the jam packed celebrations I've loved in the past, but this year it was perfectly my pace, and I couldn't have wished for anything sweeter.

Bring it on 35 ;)




Comments

Popular Posts