Month of Bumps (29-32 weeks)

Boy oh boy have we been busy!

Somehow I expected summer to be a laid back time for all of us, but between our growing family, appointments, summer camp, and various summer outings, these weeks are flying.

Things are going well, though.  I had a doc appointment yesterday and you sound great!  You have however been moving around a bunch and yesterday you were tucked in breech (not technically considered breech at 32 weeks, but you're a mover!)  However, I'm pretty sure you're back to vertex today; I don't feel like I have a head coming out one side of my abdomen, and a butt poking through the other side anymore  :)

Also, Braxton Hicks have started pretty regularly now, but mainly when you seem to be laying sideways, so it's probably something to do with the big movements.

Sleep is still a premium.  I borrowed a friends pregnancy pillow (I never used one before) and while I thought it was helping, last night I ditched it for the standard pillow under my leg, and I think get better sleep the old fashion way.  (but thank goodness for generous friends who let you borrow their stuff!)

Speaking of borrowing (or a lack thereof) we bought a new stroller this month as well as a co-sleeper and rock and play (things I'd borrowed before) and while I hate buying new things, my close friend I borrowed them from last time is due a few weeks before us, so that was out of the question.  But it's fun having new baby stuff around, and both Abigail and George love putting dolls (or themselves!) in them to play pretend.

Here are your monthly pictures!  (when Dad came up to Leavenworth last weekend without having seen me all week, he thought I'd really popped out- 31 weeks!)

29 weeks
30 weeks

31 weeks
32 weeks



Wow, he was right!

8(ish) more weeks to go, little one.

Time to get my newborn A-game on!

***

29-32 weeks pregnant with Abigail

29-32 weeks pregnant with George  (funny! We were going through a big heatwave then, too)


Comments

Popular Posts