Let's go to the movies!

Abigail and I went to see her first movie last week!

It was a last minute idea, and while she would have loved to see Sponge Bob, there was no way I was going to sit through 2 hours of that...

So Paddington it was!



She had no idea what to expect but was blown away by the vastness of it all.  Not only was she amazed by the huge movie screen, but gave an audible gasp when she walked into the bathroom and saw rows of stalls  ;)

And since we went to a 5:30 film, we had popcorn for dinner!




In true form, Abigail sat attentively the whole time, only stopping twice for bathroom breaks, and once because "I want a cookie, Mama"

When in Rome...

We didn't get a cookie (of all the junk they sell, cookies aren't one of them), but settled on Rasinettes (my Mom gene was relatively satisfied).

Here are a few more cute pictures.






I loved this date with my little lady.

It was so fun to sit in silence together for a few hours, giggling and eating popcorn  :)



Comments

Popular Posts