15 months

Hi Boyfriend!

Yet another month has passed and it's been a busy one.

We have been spending lots of time in Leavenworth (a place where you don't sleep well, making for loooong weekends), and getting ready for Christmas by decorating the house, meeting Santa, and playing with ornaments on the tree (this one is by far your favorite, which of course makes Sissy mad since "it's mine, GG!!")

Oh, the joy of the holidays  :)

And while we've been having a great month, a 105 degree fever and ear infection landed you at Children's Hospital last Monday night.  It was a rough week but you were full of cuddles, so I can't say I hated every minute  :)

We had your 15 month appointment last week too. You're 31.75" (74%), and 22lbs, 5.5oz (45%) and doing great!

Here are your New News this month:

  • I haven't taught you much sign language, but you've started signing "Jesus" for "more".  (I didn't teach that to you) It makes me laugh every time!
  • You climb EVERYTHING (Gma and Gpa's oven was your latest feat)
  • And you're strong and smart enough to open the refrigerator, dish washer, and dryer. You keep me busy!
  • Dad wants to get your hair cut, but I can't stand the thought (Viva La Baby Wings!)
  • You broke two molars and are up to 8 teeth now
  • Favorite books: Elmo's Big Book, Touch and Feel Puppy, and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
  • You're a dancing machine and love the songs on your puppy guitar
  • You're learning animal sounds: cat, dog, horse, pig, snake, duck, cow, and monkey
  • Starting to say "more" at meals (or sign for Jesus) ;)
  • You insist on a spoon or fork at mealtime and prefer cups to sippys
  • You love pointing out when something is "ha!" (hot) 
  • 50% of the time you're taking one nap a day.  Makes planning hard!
  • Your nick names are growing: GG, GG Boy, Georgia Boy, Geej, JJ, Joe (Joe is my fav!)

Christmas is almost here and Dad and I have the most adorable present planned for you and Sissy.  

I can't wait to see your reaction!

I love you, Geej.







Comments

Popular Posts