13 months

Blogging hasn't been my strong suit this year.

The move, a backed-up computer (with thousands of pictures slowing it down), and life in general has kept me away, but I'm ready to be back, and what better way than with a 13 month George post  ;)



So here we are, Sir George!

It's been a month since my last post (which just so happened to be about you!) and a month into your second year.

You are an adventurous little boy; never shying away from climbing, exploring, or the chance to try new things. You love going down the slide at the park, climbing into Sissy's chair at the dinner table, and crawling across said table.

You love to be awake, and while I know you enjoy a good nap, you've been fighting them.  Right now you are banging on your wall, but soon you'll be dreaming away and will wake refreshed and happy in a few hours.

Yes, two naps are still essential.

For both of us :)

Here are your Fun Facts this month:

  • You've started saying "ba" when waving goodbye
  • When going to get Sissy after nap (she usually calls for me instead of coming out of her room), you squeal with anticipated delight as we walk down the hall to her room.
  • You love riding in the stroller and will climb into your seat when you're ready to go
  • You're wearing 18 month clothes
  • Shoe size still the same (5 1/2), for now  :)
  • You love your Curious George book.  Books keep you busy in the car
  • Still waking to nurse around 4am, but otherwise sleeping from 6:30p-7a
  • 12 month stats: 30.5" (74%), 20lbs, 13oz (40%)
  • Every morning you eat a banana with a sippy of milk.  It's your breakfast appetizer, and if I wait too long to bring it to you, you point desperately at the counter (where the bananas are kept)
  • You're always standing up in the bath.  Maybe you're more of a shower guy  :)
  • You LOVE babies and it's so fun to see what a big boy you are around them; cooing and making them laugh.  You and Sissy are both enamored with babies right now (little ones get mauled with affection when the two of you are around!)

I love our days together.  With Abigail at school M/W/F mornings, you and I get a lot of time together.  Having that special time alone with you (as I did with Abigail for two years), is something I cherish.

I love you, boyfriend.





(And just for fun, Abigail at 13 months!)





Comments

Popular Posts