Valentine's Day 2014

We celebrated a delightful Valentine's Day this year with the kids.

While it didn't involve all the excitement of last year (which included George's 13 week ultrasound), it was surely sweet.

Abigail and I spent the morning touring preschools, then had lunch in Issaquah, followed by a Target trip to find a gift for Dad.  We picked out a heart shaped box of chocolates, and Abigail chose a card from the "funny romantic" section with a puppy on the front.  On the outside it read: "Don't Let This Cute Face Fool You." and on the inside: "I'm An Animal When I'm Around You!"

...it's what happens when you let them choose their own cards  ;)



Friday evening Kevin came home with a bouquet of flowers, chocolate, and all the fixin' for crab mac and cheese- score!

And while George didn't buy us anything, he gifted us a new milestone: sitting up unassisted for the first time.  We were all so proud of him, and I think he was pretty amused himself  :)

It was an evening full of food, family, and giggles.  One I won't soon forget.




I hope you were able to spent the day with those you love most.

Happy Valentine's Day

xxo



Comments

Popular Posts