20 Week Bumpdate

Hi Baby!

Today marks 20 weeks (where has the time gone??)

While Dad and I hold strong to not finding out your gender, we're looking forward to seeing you at your anatomy ultrasound on May 3rd!

Here are some fun things you've been up to the past few weeks:
  • We felt you kick while lying in bed last Friday night (4/19).  Unlike your sister, you didn't shy away from Dad's touch
  • Yesterday I saw your first little kick from the outside.  You're an active one!
  • Abigail enjoys resting her head on my tummy.  We haven't started talking about Big Sister duties yet, but I think she knows you're coming.
  • My wacky cravings are gone, but I'm newly obsessed with coconut ice cream.  Just because  :)
  • You were kicking like crazy on the flight back from San Francisco.  A future pilot?
  • You favorite dance party times are early in the morning (while I'm still asleep), and at night before bed.
  • We started water aerobics last week.  You seem indifferent, but I'm sure a fan!

20 week Bump with 20 month Bitz

I cannot believe you'll be here in just 4 months!

It's time for me to start grasping the concept of life with two babes  :)

I love you.

Mom


Comments

Annie said…
Wow!! Time is flying! Can't believe you're halfway there already :) So excited our little ones will be so close in age xoxo

Popular Posts