Due Date Updates: one year later

Remember this girl?

I sure do.  I spent the day consumed with thoughts of L&D, and the evening at the Greenwood Seafair Parade, wondering if I'd ever have this baby... hoping she'd come soon, and so very anxious to meet her.

Well, as we all know, we were left with no "big news" for the day, but fast forward exactly one year later, and Abigail had some big news to share with us today...

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my privilege and honor to finally, finally, finally announce: we have a crawler!!



She's been scooting around for a few months now, but she's finally off her tummy and in full-crawling-mode.

Yes, she waited until she was 11.99999 months old, but hey, why the rush when you can get carried everywhere?

Nice work Bitsy Girl!

Before I know, I'll be cursing the day you started crawling  ;)










Comments

Annie said…
Yay!!! Go Abigail! :-)

Popular Posts