Due Date Updates

A whole lotta nothing.

But I sure do feel popular!

I've talked to both Moms, Anne and Oscar stopped by to say hi, I got about 5-10 emails and FB messages, and received about 10 texts... it's like we're famous!

But either way, nothing fun to report.

I did however get a mani/pedi today and I got my hair cut...

Hair to be revealed later...got too hot at the nail place and had to pull it back.
And yes, that's a coral nail color I choose for the sausages.

I also came home to Kevin setting up a TV in our room for me.  We don't usually have one, but it'll be nice once the baby comes to relax and watch movies in our room



So let's see...what else?

We walked around Greenlake this morning.  The initial thought was to walk down, around, and back, but just to be safe (in case we went into labor) I didn't want to be too tired from a 6 mile walk, so we opted out of the full there-and-back, and just did the lake stroll.



Tonight we're headed to the Greenwood Parade (I'm calling it "The Abbie Day Parade"), so that should be fun.  And who knows, there are still 7.5 hours left in the day....

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes; it's been a fun day!

Oh and how could I forget.  Kevin installed a new garbage disposal yesterday.... I never ended up getting around to fixing the old one  (wink, wink)....  thanks love!




Comments

mamie said…
You two need to enjoy the popularity while you can. Once the princess arrives, it will be all about her! "Nobody puts baby in a corner"!
Tanya said…
True! We'll take it while we still can!

Popular Posts