Buddies

Last last weekend (I'm late on this one...) we celebrated my Dad's birthday with some delicious BBQ and great friends.

As many of you remember, Henry Clayton was born back in October; a fun built in friend for Abigail!

But now at almost 7 months old, not-so-little Henry is giving Abigail a run for her money in the "baby stats" department...


"Henry, this shirt might be more fashionable if you showed a little cleavage..."

"Or not!...."
"Okay, okay...it was just a suggestion!"

It's so funny seeing these two so close in age!!

I mean, wasn't it just yesterday that they looked like this?...




And this?!...




And this?!?!....



That's it.  I'm going on record to say it: time officially FLIES!


***

And of course, this post wouldn't be complete without wishing my amazing Dad a very happy birthday.  

I love you so much.  May this year be the best yet!















Comments

Popular Posts