Pinterest

I'm super late to the game on this...

Have you heard of Pinterest?  If not, head over to their website and check 'em out.

If you know me, you know I'm an image board maniac...I had an image board designated JUST for hair styles in the time leading up to our wedding.  So imagine my enthusiasm when I headed over to Pinterest and found a whole website designed around "pinning" inspiring images. 

Ahhh...I'm in love.

Here are a few organization images inspiring me right now...

This would put an end to me unplugging our clock for the millionth time...

HELLO!  Where has this been my entire kitchen-organizing life?!

Can't wait to start pinning and get inspired!


Comments

I love Pinterest! It's a fabulous way to waste lots of time :) I used it a lot when I was first decorating our apartment. Can't wait to see what you pin!
Tanya said…
I can already tell this is going to be an addicting habit, and that abiagil will be spending more time in her swing during my morning coffee ;)

Popular Posts