Goodbye Newborn, Hello 0-3

Hanging out this morning in her final newborn sleeper, helping me pack 

This week I've started saying goodbye to many of Abigail's newborn clothes... and I've been oddly sentimental about the whole process.

She still fits in her newborn onsies and pants, but the tiny sleepers I cuddled her to sleep in those precious first weeks are now being packed away.

My most favorite, cuddly sleeper
So here's to the first two months and all the memories those tiny clothes held.

First day at home wearing newborn clothes.
After seeing this, we bought her some premie wear

She was so little that she'd tuck both legs into one side of her sleeper

A perfect fit

Cuddling the morning of my birthday in her pink monkey PJs

One of the only newborn summer outfits that actually fit her.
She never got around to wearing all the larger  0-3 month summer clothes- they were too big.


Abigail, you will always be our Littles, no matter how big you are!  xx




Comments

Popular Posts