"I'm going to build you a bird house with my new drill!"


Were Kevin's exact words.  2 months ago.

Remember when he got a new drill?  Like a kid at Christmas, he ran around the house eager to use it for anything and everything, minus this bird house...

So last week, I took matters into my own hands.  While at Michael's getting wood letters for the nursery (more on that later), I picked up a little bird house in the unfinished wood section- for $4!

It sure beats buying one for $20, and with all the stain we had leftover from the deck, we (no wait, I should give Kevin credit here: Kevin!) finished it for free  :)



Supplies alone would have cost more.  Let alone the time (ahem...) it would have taken Kevin to finally come around and build it  ;)



So there you have it...our own little $4 bird cafe!

Now I just need to buy some overpriced bird seed.

Comments

Popular Posts