It's Masters Week!



I really shouldn't use an exclamation in the subject line.  The week typically means Kevin dissolves into the couch to watch golf until Sunday, but it's also a fun time at our house.  He loves watching the Master's (says it's his Super Bowl), and it's fun to watch him geek out and get so excited about it. 

This year he set up two TV's side by side so he can watch the Master's on one, and play his new Tiger Woods 2012 (Master Edition) on the other.  This is no joke....we gave it a test run last night.  I promise to post pictures this week once he's in full geek mode  :)

It's also hard to believe that 3 years ago today, Kevin, Kirk, Amy and I were in Augusta, Georgia walking around Augusta National (like as we speak)!  What a fun day and week it was....every year I think of that trip and all the fun memories.  We saw lots of famous golfers (Fred Couples, Tiger Woods, Gary Player..), then spent a week in Charleston, South Carolina where Amy taught me to knit.

Below are some pictures...as a little trip down "Magnolia Lane"


Kirk and Kevin in front of the leader board


Amen Corner



Fred Couples and his caddie



Kevin and I near Amen Corner


Tiger in the passenger's seat.  He waved at me!  At least that's my story...and I'm sticking to it.


Magnolia Lane


Amy and I

We headed to Charleston that night and stay in Isle of Palms for the next week.  It was a dream!  80 degrees and hot the whole week.


View from our condo


The pier at our beach


Amy and Kirk strolling through the streets of Charleston


Beautiful old church


A typical high end home in Charleston.  Check out that amazing sun porch.

I only wish we were back there right now...

Happy Masters Week, everyone!

Comments

mamie said…
I wish we were there right now, too!

Popular Posts