The Kingfish Cafe

Friday night Kevin and I went to dinner with my parents, uncle, cousin and his girlfriend at The Kingfish Cafe in Capitol Hill.  If you haven't checked it out and love Southern food, it's a must!  Amazing!



We split the pork chops and mac and cheese (plus the sweet potato fries for starters!).  I don't know about you, but Mac and Cheese is one of my all time favorites.  Like seriously, if I had to choose a last meal, it would include mac and cheese.  With that in mind,  I'm happy to report I have found my favorite version here at Kingfish!

Check it out:


A brick of Mac and Chesse??  I was in heaven!

We didn't get dessert, but the Red Velvet cake looked delicious, so save room.

Oh and here's a link to their website...lots of amazing Southern food:  http://thekingfishcafe.com/

Aside from eating, life's been pretty busy.  Lots going on between work, weekends and doctor appointments.  We had a doc appointment on Friday- strong heartbeat, uterus measuring right for 18 weeks, ect, so we're thrilled!  Been doing a bit of nursery shopping too, so that's been fun...spent yesterday going to IKEA, Land of Nod, and Merry Go Round, so it's feeling more and more real every day!

That's all for now.  We find out the sex in 2 weeks, so stay tuned for the big news!

Comments

Popular Posts