Home, sweet home!

So, for those of you who don't know- we decided to buy the Greenwood house! We started moving in on Labor Day weekend and are now officially out of the apartment and settling into the house. It's quite the task, but a fun process. We spent last Saturday running errands from 10am-8pm spanning from U Village, to Tukwilla and back again. Fun stuff! We were able to complete our William Sonoma registry as well as Crate and Barrel, and used some extra money from the wedding to buy a couch at Macy's home store. It's a custom order though, so an empty living room will remain for another 6 weeks. Also as an update; the downstairs is being remodeled from a bedroom and small rec room into one large rec room. Craig Williams (who's doing all the work on the downstairs project) is also working on a built in entertainment center against the East wall, so once we save some pennies, we can invest in a big screen TV! Sorry I don't have pictures to post right now, but I'll get around to it in the next day or two once I find my computer cord. Speaking of pictures, I'm still well aware of the fact that I haven't blogged about the honeymoon yet. So, instead of making empty promises, I have decided to go with the flow and let them come naturally. Life has been so busy for us lately and the last thing I want to do is add another "to-do" to the list. So, for now, I will keep you abreast on the latest but hope to give the honeymoon run-down in the weeks/months to come.

Alright, that's it for now....taking some pics of the remodel tonight, so I'll try posting them tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts