Back to School

The Lauckner kids are back to school and I'm back to being officially over-scheduled.

'Tis the season!



Abigail went back the day after Labor Day and the boys went back earlier this week.  Below are pictures of everyone's first days, if you'd like to see.


Abigail 


How is this little girl already in First Grade?!

Abigail started off the year all smiles and excitement - she was thrilled (but nervous as usual) to see all her friends and check out her new teacher and classroom.  I was able walk her in, which is always a treat, but soon enough she was ready for me to leave.

I am so excited to see her progress this year - she's such a determined kid and I know she'll do great!


Abigail and Ms Cogan

Walking in...!

A picture in front of her hook (#8)

Sitting with Carter, Zachary, and Olivia

Abigail and Miss Prekaski!

George



Now here's a kid that loves school!

He was pretty disappointment last week watching Sissy go to school each day, but he finally got his turn this week.

George has been eager for Mrs Deily's class since Abigail had her two years ago and was thrilled to finally be in PreK.  Being as it's his third year in the preschool classroom he was incredibly comfortable and ready to go within minutes.  He actually was dissapoinment when he found out his first day was slow start and that I would be there (sorry bud!)

George can't wait to start lunch bunch this year and is so excited to finally be able to skip naps!  PreK is a year of tremendous growth and I just know George will do wonderfully.

Running into Sissy at recess on the way to his first day 



All about George 

George and Sully with Mrs Deily

Ben




Oh Hei Hei, how I've waited for this day.... 😉

Ben has been watching his siblings go to school since he was born, so he was all too familiar with the process, yet oh-so excited.  He wanted to wear a nice outfit for his first day so he chose his favorite shirt with a bow tie, hat, and his Power Ranger gloves.

I took him in his first day and while all the other kids and parents were crying as they departed, Ben went right on in and I happily walked right out - ha!

Joking aside this kid has been ready for school for a long time and I can't wait to see how his first year goes.  He tends to be aggressive and a bit overly assertive at home, so I'm hoping school will help mellow his out - time will tell...

On our way to school, Day 1!


Mrs Harig and Mrs Glaze



And so here I am - back to the grind with three kids in school, but all at different times (Abigail goes all day, Ben goes Tues and Thurs mornings, and George is every day but afternoons).

So while I was ready for summer to end, now I'm in the midst of ALLLLLLLL the schedules.

Such is life!

I hope you and your kiddos enjoyed your first days back, too  ðŸ“š


Comments

Popular Posts