Bitsy Girl is Seven!

After a weekend full of celebrations, Abigail turned 7 yesterday!


We celebrated with breakfast in bed, got her the robot she soooooo wanted but now wants to return (because it doesn't cook for her 😂), then had Gma and Gpa + Uncle Victor and Auntie Catherine over for dinner last night.

Here are some pictures from the big day: 






Abigail, 

So far seven is totally amazing!

You are into everything fancy:  JoJo Siwa, slime, Musical.ly, pop music, purses, makeup, jewelry... and you love reminding me how not fancy I am - ha!

You really blossomed this summer and it fills me with complete joy seeing you confidently present that girl to the world.  They say parenting is a second chance to experience childhood and I'm seeing that now, big time. 💕

You are the best sister - so patient with your brothers and a big help to me.  You are thoughtful, observant, and oh sooooo sweet.

I feel privileged each day having the honor to be your Mommy.  I love you beyond words - Happy Birthday, baby girl.

XXO

***

And of course, no birthday post is complete without the interview!








Comments

Popular Posts