Six And A Half!

I've decided that I will never stop calling my little girl my baby.  Abigail may have just turned six and a half, but she will forever hold a place in my heart as my first precious baby.




So, Happy half Birthday, baby girl!

Since your 6th birthday you've started Kindergarten, made new school friends, become a Daisy Scout, and grown in countless ways - both in maturity and knowledge - that have me beaming with pride daily.

You are one of the most nurturing and thoughtful people I've ever met and I learn from you daily.  I'm beginning to think the Universe sent you to me as a Zen Master.


Below is your birthday interview which frames this season so perfectly:



You are the best, Bitsy Girl and I love you with every ounce of my being đŸ’•

Happy half Birthday, to you!!




Comments

Popular Posts