Girl Scout's Holiday Tea

While visiting the Girl Scout store for the first time this Fall, I met a woman who helped me navigate the world of Girl Scouts and gave me some awesome ideas - one of which was having a Brownie Troop host a tea party for our Daisy Troop.

Lucky for me, I'm friends with the 3rd grade Brownie Troop leader (and the 3rd graders just so happen to have Kindergarten buddies at St Joes!) so it seemed a perfect fit to get a party in the books.

The 3rd grade brownie troop "hosted" us earlier this week for a perfect afternoon with the ladies.  The party was complete with Turkish tea cakes, herbal tea and hot coco, games, and a get-the-sugar-rush-out dance party!

Here are some pictures from the event:



















We were delighted by how much fun the girls had and can't wait to plan our next Brownie / Daisy event!


Comments

Popular Posts