Cross Country

Abigail just completed her first season of XC and I am ridiculously proud of her.  She was determined at each practice and meet to do the best she could and keep going, even when she felt tired.

She was so good natured throughout the short season and I was amazingly proud of her at every turn.

Here are a few pictures from her meets, if you would like to see:

Abigail, Sasha, and Isla (the St Joe's Kindergarten girl's team)



Warm up at the second meet


Kindergarten girls lined up at Abigail's first race

First race

First finish!


Final meet warm up

Final meet line up

Final run

Being cheered on by my old PE teacher and cross country coach, Mr Murphy  💕

Getting to the finish line




I'm pretty sure you're the most awesome person I know, Bitsy Girl.

I love you more than words my brave, determined little girl.




Comments

Popular Posts