twenty one months

This month has been ALL about words - you are talking up a storm!

Last month you really enjoyed repeating what Sis or G would ask you to say, but this month you've taken off and new words are sprouting up almost daily.

Here are some of the fun things you're saying:

  • Ah-La-La = Banana (and you stick your tongue out with each L)
  • Allah = buba / pacifier 
  • Beh-ewh = bless you (after anyone sneezes or coughs)
  • You ask where people are;  I get "where Dada?" about 13 times a weekday
  • Mamie got you to say "Mamie" last weekend, and now you ask for her most every morning "where Mamie?" (you started saying Papa this month too)
  • Ah-wa = water
  • Ew-til! = you're silly!  (that's my fav)
  • E-ew-ah-er = see you later
  • Go! Go! GO! (you shout when I'm at red lights. ha!)

This month I've also noticed you really starting to think of yourself as one of the big kids.  Tonight I was putting on a movie for Abigail and George while I put you down and instead of saying your usual "bye Tis, bye DD" you pulled away from me, ran over to the couch, plopped yourself between them, pulled up a blankie, and settled in to watch the flick, all with a HUGE smile on your face.

Babies get away with everything!

This coming month should be full of fun.  Summer is in full swing (we're currently up in Leavenworth for a week), we've got friends coming this weekend, camp starts for Sis next week, the 4th of July is coming up, then Dad and I are going to Croatia for the latter part of July - there is a lot to look forward to for all of us!

I love you, Benny Boy.  xox




Comments

Popular Posts