five and a half

Your half birthday skipped by without notice this month, but I didn't want to get away without a Birthday interview, so here it is!





What is your name:  Abigail... Lauckner

How old are you: five.. and a half


What's your favorite color: red


What is your favorite thing to do: going to parties

What do you want to be when you grow up: a grown up

What's your favorite food: mac and cheese

Who do you like to spend time with:  Logan

What do you do really well: learning my ABCs

What makes you laugh:  when people make me laugh

What's the best time of day:  recess

What are you afraid of: I'm afraid of a bear who eats me

Who is your best friend:  Logan and Emily 

What do you like to do with your family:  try to make them happy

What do you love to learn about: loving people

Where do you like to go:  Disneyland (STILL hasn't been!)

What is your favorite book:  Peppa the Pig

If you had one wish, what would it be: to love Mommy




Life with you is such a joy!  

You love Mrs Deily's PreK class.  Out of 9 kids, you are one of two girls, and according to Mrs. Deily, all the boys seem pretty smitten with you.  You even had your first kiss back in Dec - you kissed a boy named Stone and everyone went home that day saying you and Stone were getting married...at least you're both the committed type 😘 

You are by far the kindest, most tender hearted girl I've ever known, and I'm honored to be your Mom.

Happy 5.5, Bitsy Girl - I love you beyond measure



Comments

Popular Posts