fifteen months

Oh boy...aliments were the name of the game this month.  Not necessarily yours each time, but from Thanksgiving until now, we've had everything from stomach bugs and bronchial congestion, to back pain (the latter was mine - in bed for 3 days straight, driving everyone mad).  Today is the first day of Christmas break, and while most everyone was sick last week, you, me, and Dad are still on the tail end of this cold.  I brought everyone out for errands this morning, twice (cause I'm stubborn like that!) and you managed to tell me in every non-verbal way you know how that it wasn't cool.

My bad.  (but just bear with me once more while I drag you to the mall for your first haircut after nap, alright buddy?) 😉

You started talking a lot this month.  Dada, bah (bottle), bye, and buh (book) are your first words.  I'm not sure which came first, but the fact that you're such a big Dad fan (seriously, you can't get enough of the guy!), I think we'll award him this one 😄





Here what's new this month:

  • You love light switches and the ability to turn lights on and off.
  • You've learned how to unzip your coat and are now trying to figure out how to put it back on.
  • When you want to go out, you walk over to the laundry room to get your shoes.
  • When I go out to the car for something, you run to the family room window to watch me and wave.
  • You're back to two naps a day, which I'm actually enjoying.
  • You enjoy picking ornaments off the Christmas tree and leaving them on the floor.  This year's tree is an ever evolving look!
  • You sat down to watch a TV show the other day.  You were starting to feel sick, and it was only for a few minutes, but it was a nice little break.
  • You still love hitting people and you bug Sissy to no avail in the car.  
  • Since you're in the depth of the grabbing and hitting stage, Christmas presents are staged on the dining room table this year, and George's North Pole train set is out of service most days.

I realize a lot of this news sounds negative, but it really isn't.  You are so funny and clever, and while you do bother your siblings with your causation obsession, you make up for it with huge smiles and lots of laughs.  

And you're just so freaking cute!



We love you Ben Ben - Merry Christmas baby boy!



Comments

Popular Posts