Smack Dab in His Mid-Thirties

Kevin has officially joined me in the mid-thirties!

Arguably he could have qualified last year at 33, but this year his fate was sealed.

(I only say this out of bitter resentment and fear over having just turned 35!)

We celebrated with my family and the kids on Saturday in Leavenworth (drinks downtown followed by burgers and brews back at the place), then on Monday (his actual birthday), I let him sleep in while the kids and I made his favorite coffee and a breakfast sandwich.  Then after work that day I ran to get Indian takeout and a few cupcakes to celebrate one last time.

To say it was a low-key year is an understatement.  I feel like I dropped the ball on festivities (insert lame pregnant lady excuses), but I promised him I'd make his 35th worth it.  

So the pressure is on next year!

Anyway, here are some pictures from the uneventful event that was Kevin's 34th Birthday :)




Birthday Jello shots  :)






Happy Birthday my love.  Here's to many, many more!

XXO


Comments

Popular Posts