Half A Decade!

It occurred to me on the morning of our Anniversary that this year marks half a decade of marriage for me and Kevin!

I know it's not really that big of a deal, and I have no doubt I'll look back on this as juvenile, but for now it feels so real and secure.

I love how busy and exciting these past 5 years have been, and I look forward to a whole new sets of adventures these next 5 years.

God knows, my better half is done with the child bearing years, so I'll have to come up with a new adventure plan  :)

My parents generously offered to babysit the kids overnight, so we spent the evening of our anniversary at Canlis enjoying a 7-course dinner (yes, 7!!)  We have talked about going to Canlis since our engagement, so to finally go this year was such a treat.  It's one of those special places; perfect for the most special of occasions.




Kevin, 

Happy Anniversary!  

I love you so much and can't believe how fast 5 years have passed.  Last night I was looking through our memory boxes and found tons of engagement cards from friends and family, first Christmas cards, and other such treasures.  It was fun to look back on those exciting times and remembering so clearly why I fell in love with you and continue to do so more each year.  

All my love today and always, 

me






Comments

Popular Posts