Hi Bunny

Baby Boy!

Here we are a week into knowing your gender and things are starting to feel so real and right.

I had a doctor appointment on Friday and everything is going really well.  You were moving around a ton (the nurse kept moving the doppler to find you again!) and your heart rate sounded perfect around 150.

This week we received our first congratulatory card and I put it on the mantle.  It's a darling reminder of your pending arrival and makes me excited each time I see it.

We haven't told George about you yet (he's still so young, so we'll probably wait until late summer), but Abigail adjusted perfectly to the news of a baby brother.

"Oh!  A brother? Okay!!"

And when I asked her if she had any name ideas, she suggested Papa.

Thankfully she's not in charge of naming you :)

As I mentioned, we're about 95% sure we will be naming you Benjamin, so I've begun calling you Benny when talking to Abigail.  She can't say it clearly, so it comes out as Bunny, and I think it's about the sweetest thing I've ever heard  :)

So Bunny, welcome to the family!

We are notorious for nicknames, so the fact that you have one already is a great sign  :)




We can't wait to meet you in a mere 4 months.

We're almost halfway there!




Comments

Popular Posts