About Baby Jesus

I feel like I've been talking about George so much lately (and rightfully so, I love my baby boy!) but I miss talking about my darling girl; especially now that she's at such a fun age, where every day she surprises me with her perspectives on the world and the developing language to compliment it.

So I decided to start a "kids say the darndest things" label where I share the funny comments she's made.  They will be quick posts, but something I will love looking back on.

You may have already seen this one, which is sure to be a classic, but here's another from last night:

Abigail walked into our room and went straight to my nightstand to look at baby pictures of herself and George.  While standing there she noticed my Rosary box:



A: "What's that?"

Me: "It's my Rosary Box"

A: "Oh." (and then pointing to Baby Jesus) "Who's that?"

Me: "That's Baby Jesus, and that's Mary, his Mommy"

A: "He's CUTE!!"


ha!  :)


Side note: as I type this, it's 9am and she's relaxing in the bath, per her request  ;)


I can't get enough of this kid.




Comments

Popular Posts