Georgia Boy

George turned 7 weeks old this past weekend and is growing more by the day.  Each day I sing him "Georgia Boy" to the tune of "Solider Boy"  (changing the lyrics from "Solider Boy" to "Georgia Boy", and "you were my first love", to "you were my third love" :) I love having our solo time on Wednesdays and Fridays when Abigail's with Grandma and I adore getting to know him more each day.

Before he was born, I was determined not to give him classic second child treatment: less photos, an incomplete baby book, secondary treatment... and I think so far I'm doing pretty well.  Sure, I haven't taken 1,200 pictures in the first 7 weeks (this was how many we have from Abigail's first 7 weeks; many of those are an over-zealous amount from her weekly picture project) but I have managed to take as many quick iPhone snap shots and purposeful "nice camera" pictures as time has allowed.

Here are my favorites of my little Georgia Boy over the past couple weeks:















742.

That's the number of pictures we've taken in George's first 7 weeks.  Not bad...  :)



Comments

Popular Posts