Month of Bumps (21-24 weeks)

Hi Baby,

Welcome to your first Month of Bumps installment!

We're more than half way there (24 weeks) and the idea that you'll be here sooner than we think is starting to settle in (it's exciting!)  This month you had some down time (easy on the kicking for about a week), and while I know this is normal, it worries even second time Mommas.  But thankfully you're back in high speed, kicking away each day, waking me up each morning, and reminding me of your beautiful presence.

Waiting to find out your gender has been a different experience for me, but has helped me bond with you in different ways than I did with Abigail.  In the beginning I felt like you were a girl, but I'm starting to think you're a boy. I posted a picture of you, me, and Abigail on Facebook (I'm sure you'll have no idea what that is by the time you read this), and everyone thinks you're a boy.  I'm sure that persuaded me, but at least for this month that's my vote too!

I'm sure it will change again  :)

Dad and I take off for Arizona tomorrow, so you'll be coming along (obviously!)  I hope you don't mind the heat; I'll be sure to find a nice balance between pool time, 100 degree weather, and air conditioning.  I promise  :)

Here is your first Month of Bumps.

21 through 24 weeks:


21 weeks

22 weeks
23 weeks
24 weeks

And since math isn't my strong suit, I started a week early, so here's a bonus week  :)

20 weeks

(looking back I can see I really popped at 21 weeks!)


Comments

Popular Posts