Happy Birthday, Mamie

Happy Birthday to an incredible Mom, Grandma, and friend.


Abigail and I took Mamie to lunch at The Georgian yesterday to celebrate her birthday!

It was a fun afternoon with the ladies, and Abigail only tried crawling onto the table twice- not bad for a sit-down lunch exceeding an hour. I'll take it!

Amy, I hope you have a very happy birthday.  You mean so much to Kevin, Abigail, and me, and we feel so blessed to have you here in Seattle, sharing our day-to-day life with us.

We love you so much and wish you the happiest of days.



Comments

mamie said…
It was such a special treat to have lunch with you at a very elegant place! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love the fact that I get to celebrate ALL the occasions from the very special to the mundane with you guys!

Popular Posts