Grandma's Diary

Sent to us while in LA:

(Email title:  "over the river and through the woods...!)


Dancing music notes

Well - ok, no "river" and not a genuine "woods" but... off to Grandma and Grandpa's house we go......

Dear Mommy and Daddy,

     We waved goodbye to you then drove to GMA and GPA's house.  I sang some of the way and giggled at GMA and GPA's singing.  We got there and I crawled through almost all the rooms on the main floor, drank one of GPA's delicious fruit drinks mixed with the milk you sent then got sleepy about the same time as GPA.  We both took a nap at 8:15AM......and woke up about an hour later. 
     I have been eating everything - cheeses, squash, milk, .....but most of all I love the cut up grapes you sent with me.  I have been talking to the neighbor who bought the Cox's house and he thought I was really cute.  While GMA was talking to him, I waved to the UPS man and he waved back and smiled!  I wave to everyone I see just incase they feel like waving too.
     Tomorrow I go to the walking ladies luncheon to celebrate Chris Christofferson's 83rd. birthday.  They are Grandparents and live a block away .  They will have lots of toys there for me to play with. 
     I have been crawling all over the house.  It's also fun to see my new friend in the mirrors.  She looks almost identical to me.  You can see her in the picture GMA sent to you from her phone.  We love to clap our hands together as we look at each other in the mirror.
     GMA only had my socks on this AM so I went through my bag and pulled out my pink sneakers and tried to put them on myself.  She finally helped me.  I've been wearing them all day!
     My afternoon nap didn't start until 3:00 since I had so many places to crawl and climb, but I slept two hours. 
Guess who weighs 20.5 pounds!!!!!!!  No it is not Minnie.
I Love you so much,
Abigail
GMA and GPA also send their love!


Comments

Popular Posts