A Fond Farewell to Summer

I was downloading pictures last night when I came across some I had yet to share.

Just a few rays of sunshine to get us through till next year...


Hanging out in the tent at Matthew's Beach

Abigail's first dip in Lake Washington.
She didn't mind the beach, but the water was too cold for her liking


In awe

Sea Otter love

Catching up with her BFF

Rainier bound!

Having the time of her life...

Best friends and boyfriends

The Portofino Hotel at Redondo Beach (our first "real" trip without Bitsy Girl)

The  blurry (yet beautiful!) Annie Taylor on her wedding day

The newlyweds! (and me)
An example of why you shouldn't use an iPhone for good picture quality...

Crusin' the Strand, Hermosa Beach

Beverly Hills and I got along charmingly!

Chinesse Theater, Hollywood

This summer was a memorable one: great weather, fun trips, and best of all, tons of time with family and friends.

Now we're gearing up for Fall and the Holiday Season...

I put out my Fall decor last week, but Kevin nixed more than half of it.  He said it belongs at Goodwill (little does he know, that's where I bought it!)  So back to the drawing boards I go...

Hope you enjoyed a lovely summer season and are settling in for a beautiful, cozy Fall.




Comments

Popular Posts