Happy Birthday, Miss Abigail!


This is the beautiful face I wake up to each morning, and today I celebrate my love for you....

At 3:13am on August 6th, 2011, you came into our world and changed our lives forever.  This year has been one overflowing with love, learning, tears, and laughter- a blessing beyond our wildest dreams.

You are the perfect piece to our family puzzle; the apple of your Daddy's eye, the love of my life, and a true joy to everyone who meets you.  I hope you know how loved you are!

Just for fun, below are my favorite pictures over the past 11 months


August

September

October
November

December

January

February

March

April

May

June

July


Here's to the year ahead!  May it be filled with discovery, joy, and love beyond imagination.

Happy Birthday, sweet girl.





"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." 

-Robert N. Munsch 





Comments

mamie said…
All I want for Christmas or my birthday is a year of photos of Abigail with a bigger one of her at 1 yr in a frame!
Tanya said…
I haven't forgotten ;)

Popular Posts